O gestor da propriedade
Anunciada desde 20 fev 2009
Línguas faladas Holandês, Inglês, Alemão, Espanhol, Catalão
Son Bonafe Villa
Welcome to our picturesque rural villa in the valley of Tramuntana Mountains and enjoy Mallorca with a difference!
- Location of the villa
Son Bonafe is located in the countryside, most precisely in the rural area of well-known Inca, Mallorcas famous leather town and 30 minutes drive to Palmas International Airport. It is also situated 2km from Selva a very charming mallorcan town and 2km from Mancor an enchanted small town both of them situated in the Valley of Tramuntana Mountains. This breathtaking scenery is one of the greatest marvels of Mallorca Island, a very beutiful and relaxing place for those interested in meaningful holidays within the essence of Mallorcas nature and culture.
The villa is situated exactly in the km 2 from Inca on the road to Mancor with easy access to all the charming towns in the area. Very well located for treking, biking or simply contemplating the landscape around. It also has easy access to Pollensa and Alcudia with its amazing beaches in the north of the Island.
- Description of the villa
This delightful, rustic and charming villa with its fabulous position enjoys picturesque gardens with lots of trees. The villa is well furnished and can accommodate up to 4 people and an extra folding bed can be provided as villa is ideal for painters, writers, researchers, walkers, nature and retreat lovers alike, with its fascinating surrounding areas.Undoubtedly, perfect for a relaxing and inspiring holiday in the Island.
- Layout of the house
* Master Bedroom with double bed with air conditioning.
* Second Bedroom with bunk bed and hammock for a perfect "siesta". Air conditioning.
* Bathroom with shower, WC.
* Comfortable living room with fire place & dining area.
* Open plan kitchen with microwave, oven, hob, refrigerator.
- Outside the villa
3500 squared meters of land providing:
* Terrace furnished with garden table and chairs.
* Small swimming pool
* Barbecue facilities close to a refreshing shadow under the big Fig Tree among others. Dont forget to pick your own mediterranean fruit and be delighted!
* Front and back gardens, the later with magnificent views of the mountains, specially recommended for sunset contemplation.
* Plenty of parking spaces.
* Palma Airport is only 30 minutes by car.
- Attractions near by
There are so many beautiful places to see and enjoy in the surroundings areas of Tramuntana Mountains and Mallorca as a whole that results very difficult to choose only a few, but here are some tips highly recommended:
* Tramuntana Mountains, this magnificent landscape of the island, besides its natural beauty there are a diversity of villages located in the valley or either in the Mediterranean coast side. Perfect for body and soul. Very inspiring place indeed!
* Monastery of Lluc: The monastery is located at the top of the mountain and from there you can take pleasure of having one of the most stunning views.
* Sa Calobra, crossing the mountain string and down to the sea this is one of the most unbelievable places in the Mediterranean coast.
* Santa Lucia Santuary situated in the top of a hill in the charming town of Mancor and just about 2Km from Son Bonafe Villa. It is a great start point for a trekking or biking around.
* Selva, just 2Km from the Villa. It is a picturesque town in the Valley of Tramuntana Mountains, with amazing views which could be enjoyed in a pleasant terrace close to the town church whilst trying typical mallorcan "tapas".
* Pollensas and Alcudias beaches only 30 minutes drive away
* Villages and towns markets with a local and peculiar atmosphere in Consell, Santa Maria, Inca and Sa Pobla.
* Sineu. This town has a well deserved reputation for having the best restaurants of typical Mallorcan food.
* Palma, the Capital of the Island with lots of things to see and to do. Do not forget to visit the The Cathedral - La Seu, Bellver Castle, Es Baluard Museum and take some pleasant walks along the historic town center - Sa Lonja and by the sea - Paseig Maritim.
Single beds are bunk beds. An extractable under bed is available for a fifth person.
|de||a||1 semana||2 semanas||noite||estadia mín.|
|01 mar 2017||30 abr 2017||€ 295£ 255$ 319||€ 495£ 429$ 535||€ 50£ 43$ 54||3 noites|
|01 mai 2017||31 mai 2017||€ 345£ 299$ 373||€ 605£ 524$ 654||€ 60£ 52$ 65||3 noites|
|01 jun 2017||30 jun 2017||€ 425£ 368$ 459||€ 755£ 654$ 816||€ 75£ 65$ 81||3 noites|
|01 jul 2017||31 jul 2017||€ 595£ 515$ 643||€ 1 015£ 879$ 1 097||€ 100£ 87$ 108||3 noites|
|01 ago 2017||31 ago 2017||€ 675£ 585$ 729||€ 1 165£ 1 009$ 1 259||€ 115£ 100$ 124||3 noites|
|01 set 2017||30 set 2017||€ 475£ 411$ 513||€ 805£ 697$ 870||€ 80£ 69$ 86||3 noites|
|01 out 2017||28 fev 2018||€ 275£ 238$ 297||€ 495£ 429$ 535||€ 45£ 39$ 49||3 noites|
|01 mar 2018||30 abr 2018||€ 295£ 255$ 319||€ 495£ 429$ 535||€ 50£ 43$ 54||3 noites|
|01 mai 2018||31 mai 2018||€ 345£ 299$ 373||€ 605£ 524$ 654||€ 60£ 52$ 65||3 noites|
|01 jun 2018||30 jun 2018||€ 425£ 368$ 459||€ 755£ 654$ 816||€ 75£ 65$ 81||3 noites|
|01 jul 2018||31 jul 2018||€ 595£ 515$ 643||€ 1 015£ 879$ 1 097||€ 100£ 87$ 108||3 noites|
|01 ago 2018||31 ago 2018||€ 675£ 585$ 729||€ 1 165£ 1 009$ 1 259||€ 115£ 100$ 124||3 noites|
|01 set 2018||30 set 2018||€ 475£ 411$ 513||€ 805£ 697$ 870||€ 80£ 69$ 86||3 noites|
|Taxa de reserva:||25 %|
|Remanescente pago no chek-in|
|Caução de Segurança:||€ 150,00£ 129,90$ 162,08|
|Limpeza final:||Incluído no preço|
|Lençóis:||Incluído no preço|
|Berço:||Incluído no preço|
|Cadeira alta:||Incluído no preço|
|Eletricidade:||Incluído no preço|
|Água:||Incluído no preço|
|Wi-Fi:||Incluído no preço|
|Meios de pagamento aceites:||Paypal, Transferência bancária, Em dinheiro à chegada|
|Notas adicionais:||This prices are all inclusive and per week per house (NOT per person). |
Towels and Linen are provided. Swimming pool and gardens periodically maintained.
Normal check in and out times are 5PM and 11AM check in after 20:00 has an extra cost of 50 €. If these times aren't convenient please let us know and we'll try to accommodate your times if possible (that may depend on other clients)